Monday, August 30, 2010

Beautiful You

Last night I attended a ladies dinner event with two of my lovely friends, Amanda and Vivian.   (I hate it when I blink! I didn't want to ask some lady to keep retaking it!)

My church holds these dinners two to four times a year.  Last night's theme was Beautiful You.  The room was packed with 450 ladies, give or take a few. 


The guest speaker was Sherry Johnston from season 9 of The Biggest Loser.  She is a lovely christian lady who is using her new found fame to tell others of her love for Christ.  The panel of speakers also included a fitness trainer, a nutritionist, and the owner of Glo (gloskincare.com).

It was a good reminder for me to keep eating healthy, and keep feeding my family healthy. 

The best part was when I won a door prize!  I thought I had won a book and hairspray.  When I got home and found all of this, I was really excited!!  Sophia wore my bracelets around today.  She was pretty excited about my win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment