Monday, October 11, 2010

Crafty Ladies

Love my crafty friends!  We got together last Tuesday and glittered the night away! 


Everyone's projects turned out wonderful!

Beth worked on a wreath made of tulle...and lots of glitter. :)



Kimberly worked on some adorable fabric pumpkins.


Amy made a Razorback wreath with red and black feathers. 

I glittered some acorns and ugly foam pumpkins. 


I also started the balloon wreath, but ran out of balloons.  I'll have to revisit this when I get more balloons.


We did good girls!  When's the next craft night?






2 comments:

  1. your balloon wreath is coming along great, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good times, sarah. hope you were able to remove all that glitter beth put all over your floor! ;)

    ReplyDelete